Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Calling Alllll Black, Blackedout And Any Hi Riders

Old 08-13-2007, 07:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is my totally awesome Jeep!

Next a Teraflex 3" Lift.. and 35" Tires!

Old 08-22-2007, 03:53 PM
JK Newbie

Well, I just got my JK 2 Dr Sahara Manual 5 days back so most of my parts are on the way. I will be blacking out the rear tail lights and so on.

I have just got my Black rims today so the pics are before the new Rims which will be posted here tomorrow.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:03 PM
JK Super Freak

That's crazy looking! Where are you from? your bumpers are totally different then the ones in the states, looks cool tho.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:21 AM
JK Newbie

yeah...from dubai

ive got the same bumpers on my black unlimited and I think they are awfull...will be coming off as soon as funds allow! might even think about trying to mod it to look more like the US spec bumper.

Last edited by dubaiJK; 08-23-2007 at 04:23 AM.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dubaiJK
yeah...from dubai

ive got the same bumpers on my black unlimited and I think they are awfull...will be coming off as soon as funds allow! might even think about trying to mod it to look more like the US spec bumper.
I don't know man, I think that front bumper is way better then ours, you have any more pics of it? also more pics of the rear would be cool too. Thanks man.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:40 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Grant211
a little off topic - is dubai the country where they are making islands like the shape of palm tree's and they are also making an island like a map of the world?
yeah it is dude....have a look on google and youtube...you'll find some good pics and clips. Also there are mid way through building the tallest building in the world...aiming for just shy of 1000m tall.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:41 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ThinkMud
I don't know man, I think that front bumper is way better then ours, you have any more pics of it? also more pics of the rear would be cool too. Thanks man.
ill get some posted up for you...
Old 08-23-2007, 06:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dubaiJK
ill get some posted up for you...
wonder what else is different from yours and ours?
Old 08-23-2007, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Here are the updated pics of my JK with my new Wheels

17" American Racing 8" Wide Backspace 5.5 from Qudratec.

Front View:

This is the DVD head unit i have installed ( Kenwood DDX73039 ) As i wanted to be able to use my I-Pod and have a rear cam installed, also has the option for Hands free and Navigation system as add ons.

I peronally prefer the bumpers you guys have, much better then the crapy ones we have here. Well i aint keeping them on just waiting for the warn bumpers which are on the way wit other mods

Dubai is known as the United Arab Emirates ( U.A.E ) Capital is Abu Dhabi. Its an amazing place if you wana come over for a break and enjoy the latest in Gadgets and stuff. West Coast customs has opened a branch here which should be open anytime soon

Its also very hot during the summer time but you get use to it once you live here. Emirates Airlines does good deals from JFK to Dubai and you can get a good package to stay in the Hotel which are located next to the 7 Star Hotel thats also famous. ( Burj Al Arab ) Dubai is also booming in the Tourisim and a good place to make money.

I am just waiting to finish the break in period to find out how good is the JK in the Dunes.

I wonder what is different then the ones you guys have other then the Bumpers, Oh yeah we will never have the Rubicorn addition here as the Jeep dealer here has no intrest in it or any plans for it. So the only way for us to get one here is build it
Old 08-23-2007, 08:35 AM
JK Newbie

This is quick search done on google for Duabi:http://www.uae-pages.com/tourism/tourism.html

Last edited by Jeep 007; 08-23-2007 at 08:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Calling Alllll Black, Blackedout And Any Hi Riders