Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Calling Alllll Black, Blackedout And Any Hi Riders

Old 07-07-2011, 04:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah sorry. couldn't figure out how to make them larger....
Old 07-08-2011, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ebrand
This is an awesome-looking Rubi! ...a lot of what I'd like to do to my new 2011. Can you post some close-up pics of the tailgate and some of the passenger side (with the snorkel)?

Also, what is your impression of those doors? I love the look, but am reticent to buy them for highway driving. I'm also looking at Bestop's Element frames with steel or the bag enclosures.

The Trektop NX looks awesome, but I'm wanting to run a Bikini top with the Safari Strap back-end. How do you like your cargo net?

- Eric
Very Nice! I'm a fan.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Cedo Nulli
New pics...

I'm a fan!
Old 07-09-2011, 07:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Skydoc
You are allowed to have clear or smoked as long as the bulbs are the correct color ie orange, white, red. I have mine all blacked out but the bulbs are correct underneath.
You also need to have some reflector. my lens are tinted and pass, since they still reflect red at night.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ebrand
This is an awesome-looking Rubi! ...a lot of what I'd like to do to my new 2011. Can you post some close-up pics of the tailgate and some of the passenger side (with the snorkel)?

Also, what is your impression of those doors? I love the look, but am reticent to buy them for highway driving. I'm also looking at Bestop's Element frames with steel or the bag enclosures.

The Trektop NX looks awesome, but I'm wanting to run a Bikini top with the Safari Strap back-end. How do you like your cargo net?

- Eric
Thanks, I love the Body Armor doors. I drive them on the highway all the time and have no complaints. Get a lot of compliments on them. I really like the hidden latch system they use and the nets match my safari straps well. They are also 1" webbing, so you can attach MOLLE pouches to the cargo nets for extra storage. I have a 6x6 5.11 pouch on each door.

The Safari straps are legit...definitely in my personal top 3 for favorite mods I've done to my jeep. I'm running the Warrior Cage set, it's 2" straps and only covers the back seats and cargo area so when I'm running sunrider I still have open top. Main reason I'm looking at the Trektop NX is to run the bikini with the nets but also have the slant back when the windows are back in.

Don't have too many recent pics from that angle, but I have a few older ones...

AEV Snorkel:

Back End:

Originally Posted by doie_7
I'm a fan!
Thanks man!
Old 07-11-2011, 08:03 AM
JK Super Freak

I got my 18x9 Rockstars and 35x12.50x18 Trail Grapplers installed Friday. I am very happy with the results. What do you think?

Old 07-11-2011, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 08UnlimitedSahara810
I got my 18x9 Rockstars and 35x12.50x18 Trail Grapplers installed Friday. I am very happy with the results. What do you think?
Did you remove your 3rd brake light or is it just blocked?
Old 07-11-2011, 09:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Wgrin

Did you remove your 3rd brake light or is it just blocked?
It is removed. When I installed the tire carrier I never reinstalled it. Not required in Michigan.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:01 AM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=higgins14;2384890]Yup, I just spent another 10 min staring at my jeep trying to decide if I should bedline my wheels or paint then duplicolor graphite... Yours looks awesome, did you use duplicolor or rustolium?QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Natedawggg54
Whisky Pirate your jeep looks awesome- exactly what i was looking for on this thread a 2door with bedlined wheels, black grill mod, and the windshield mounted lights... question- what did you use to paint the grill mesh and wheels ??
Thanks guys! I used the Rustoelum liner for the wheels and the Metalic Charcoal for the expanded metal on the grill insert.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hypertech Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is my rig
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FabFrontBumper2.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	180900   Click image for larger version

Name:	Newbuild.jpg
Views:	1073