Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Calling all tops : Hard and soft

Old 11-20-2010, 05:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all tops : Hard and soft

Wondering if there are any special tops we haven't seen. Post yours![b][b]
Old 11-20-2010, 05:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This will be interesting, BUT there is one ultimate best top.....and that is NO TOP!
Old 11-20-2010, 10:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bedlined!

And my Bikini-Net Top
Old 11-20-2010, 11:53 AM
JK Freak

I bedlined my hardtop too. I wanted a bit more texture. Then coated it with the Herculiner UV coating.

Old 11-20-2010, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Man... I'd love some options. Mine leaks like a civ (header bow) and is ripped (rear channel) and I'm due for a new top. Watched someone with a Trektop on the interstate a few weeks ago and it looked like a balloon (that can't be quiet) and it made me start the hunt for something else. There's also the Offroad He.... AWWW!! I almost said it!! Haha. I remember back in the day there were SO many options. Hell... the best top I ever owned was my Rock Gear top that you could stow all the sides into the top section to make it into a bikini. That was SO bad ass but they went under. Someone even made a lexan hardtop that looked pretty bad ass (road armor?) but again... belly up.

SOWHATYAGOT???

Quick Reply: Calling all tops : Hard and soft