Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Buyers Remorse, post here if you got it!

Old 01-06-2011, 04:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got a steel blue 4dr and really wanted a red one... i settled but bought it for 22000 for the sahara with navi.. oh back in 08 as well. great deal but i settled
Old 01-06-2011, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

4 inch rough country lift does its job but you get what you pay for at 500$. jeep is higher and looks great but is stiff as anything. should have waited, saved more money and gotten a more complete lift.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also sometimes regret not getting a rubi, but I still love my sahara. Also wish I didnt buy pricey rockstar wheels thinking I wouldnt wheel my brand new jeep much...lol..I should of went with some steelies. Live and Learn
Old 01-06-2011, 07:04 PM
JK Freak

i dont regret not getting a rubicon, but kinda wanted white instead of silver. looked better with black wheels IMO
Old 01-06-2011, 07:15 PM
JK Freak

Jeep bra and hood bra, don't know what I was thinking. Cant get it wet and have to take it off after every use it seems. Now it just sits under the rear seat.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alien10
I'm not real happy with my Rugged Ridge tire carrier anymore. Makes so much noise no matter how much I adjust it. Tried for some help with it from the RR representative here on the forum with no response.
i dont like mine either after forgetting to put the pin in the handle and it came loose and SMACKED the side of the jeep, resulting in a new fender, $400 in body work and now making a secondary stop so this dont happen again
Old 01-06-2011, 08:15 PM
JK Freak

Honestly? My TF 2.5" coil kit. /duck

There's nothing wrong with it and the ride is great. It just should have been a long arm 4" kit. After bumpers, winch and sliders I didn't gain quite as much as I would have liked.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:22 AM
JK Newbie

I had the same exact problem with my jba headers over the past few months, bolts come loose all the time and wires burned up about once a month...got high temp silicone wires and covered them with insulative wrap and got 90 degree spark plug boots just to get the wires as far away from the headers as possible. Used lock tight and high temp bolts and have had no problem for the last two weeks. Next time I have a problem my stock manifolds are going back on, its just frustrating to deal with.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Tuffy underseat security box... My girlfriend got it for me so I don't really have buyers remorse, but installing it was terrible. All there is to do is unscrew two bolts then put in the box then screw the bolts back.... Easy enough? Nope. The box barely fit under the seat after some jamming and scraping. Then the the holes for the bolts didn't even come close to lining up. Finally after getting it in the drawer wouldn't open and close.
Miserable. I wouldn't recommend it.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:57 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by dannyfrench
Tuffy underseat security box... My girlfriend got it for me so I don't really have buyers remorse, but installing it was terrible. All there is to do is unscrew two bolts then put in the box then screw the bolts back.... Easy enough? Nope. The box barely fit under the seat after some jamming and scraping. Then the the holes for the bolts didn't even come close to lining up. Finally after getting it in the drawer wouldn't open and close.
Miserable. I wouldn't recommend it.
Seriously? Are you sure you got the correct product? I'm not calling you out...I'm just trying to find out more about your situation. I just installed one of these a few weeks ago in my '09 Rubi. It literally took me ten minutes including wrestling with the OEM bolts. Mine fits flawlessly and works like a dream. Very, very weird.

Quick Reply: Buyers Remorse, post here if you got it!