Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Buyers Remorse, post here if you got it!

Old 11-04-2010, 04:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This will probably stir the pot but I can't help it. I miss my 2000 TJ! I bought a 2007 Rubicon and I don't like it. My 2000 was a stick and so is my JK but I hate the 6 speed and the drive by wire. Getting into the back seat sucks. My freakin' doors leak when it rains and gets the seat wet. It's got a lot of wind noise and I can go on and on why I wish I had my TJ yet. I'm either going to trade for an automatic JK with a hardtop or look for decent TJ. Sorry fellas, but my JK just doesn't have the character that my TJ had.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Me too.

Originally Posted by Cedo Nulli
I made that same mistake...but shortly after got the 35s.
But It was a costly lesson!!
Old 11-04-2010, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Pawingers
This will probably stir the pot but I can't help it. I miss my 2000 TJ! I bought a 2007 Rubicon and I don't like it. My 2000 was a stick and so is my JK but I hate the 6 speed and the drive by wire. Getting into the back seat sucks. My freakin' doors leak when it rains and gets the seat wet. It's got a lot of wind noise and I can go on and on why I wish I had my TJ yet. I'm either going to trade for an automatic JK with a hardtop or look for decent TJ. Sorry fellas, but my JK just doesn't have the character that my TJ had.
I have an 07 Rubicon 2-Door with a hard top, but I still love my 98 TJ soft top. I can understand where you're coming from. My TJ is built alot better then my Rubi and has been all over the place, but I still like the Rubi. We'll see, though. Once I start takin the Rubi out to places I've takin the TJ, then the truth will be told! The Rubi's only seen (what I would consider) mild wheelin so far.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:54 PM
JK Newbie

When the Rubi runs Patriot without breaking, then I'll be sold!
Old 11-04-2010, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

I wish I hadn't been in such a hurry to get a Jeep that I bought the best I could find off the lot. If I would have been willing to wait for delivery, I could have ordered and gotten half doors and a manual tranny. Both are extremely rare on dealer lots. I love my Rubi, but it would be so much better with a stick and half doors...
Old 11-04-2010, 05:21 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK Mikey
X3 should have got a Rubi...

this thread makes me want to get a rubi for sure
Old 11-04-2010, 05:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Short arms should have got the long arms first.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Rock Hard rear bumper and tire carrier...
I have to loosen all bolts, Get a high lift to put it back in place everytime I tow my trailer. The bumper is made tough but not engineered very well. You need a hugh rubber wedge between tire carrier and rear tailgate so it doesn't rattle.( with 900lbs of pressure, pushing on the tailgate.) Oh, if it's freezing cold outside you better bring a tourch with you if you are going to use the latch for the tire carrier.

For $900 you thing it would be bullet proof. I took off the carrier because it rattles so much. I need a bigger rubber wedge.

Yes, I installed it right.

It needs a better latching system and 4 bolts for the hitch.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:55 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
Herculined the interior, should have professionally linexed.
Poison Spyder Crusher flares and body armor
What is wrong with your PS crusher flares?
Old 11-04-2010, 06:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Rock Hard full length front bumper, they added light mount tabs to the tube that cut my arms every time I use my winch, plus they look terrible, I know they meant well but I wish I had known when I ordered it, now I'm stuck with it.

Quick Reply: Buyers Remorse, post here if you got it!