Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Buyers Remorse, post here if you got it!

Old 11-04-2010, 12:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not having my JK yet.

I am seriously thinking I should go straight to my 40's when I get it instead of starting with 37's. I seem to be in the same boat with those as everyone with 33's to 35's.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love my jeep but rubi would be the way to go next time. also long arm instead of short arm
Old 11-04-2010, 01:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Krysis135
Holy crap, blood pressure just spiked and a case of the cold sweats came on just *thinking* of what it would cost for a second jeep and another v8 swap. Assuming thats the way you go...

Oh to be able to afford that...I wonder what the lotto odds are....hmmmmm...
Haha, no. We just might do some more to our current baby. Maybe see if there is an update on the motor/trans software since last year and maybe do something to the interior/exterior to deaden the sound and clean up the interior. Might need to buy some headsets to wear when driving distances. Can't really listen to the radio at all with soft top on or at low speeds. Its sort of like standing behind a Harley all the time, heh.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:37 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JerryJeff
The minute I bought my 33" tires I wanted 35"s...

I agree. A few month's later I sold the 33's and bought 35's.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Slight regret on getting 35s instead of 37s, but it works out a lot better cause it's my DD. Wish I had a Rubi or at least front/rear 44s, but I got it used for a killer price, so oh well.

Originally Posted by Freak
RockHard cage....should have went with a weld in.
OR-Fab Cage!

Originally Posted by Krysis135
i think the consensus is to get it done right the first time. ill keep that in mind.
Buy once, cry once.

Last edited by aermotor; 11-04-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a little remorse, got the natural green, should have got a white and a black one as well, just for different moods.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Sorry, I did that.

I traded my 08 Rubicon Unlimited for 11 X 2dr.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs up

I got a black jeep, I think i'd rather have a green or blue, but I'm lucky I have a jeep!

I really wanted the mountain edition, but got a sahara for the same price, seemed like a good deal.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:19 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Locko
i feel the same.. i should have bought a rubicon!
X3 should have got a Rubi...
Old 11-04-2010, 04:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Freak
PITA to install and for the price you could do a decent weld in that would be much more supportive.
The only thing I have bought that I ended up not using was RR mirror relo brackets.

I also bought a Teraflex leveling kit that has since been replaced with a full lift kit.

I currently have 35's ... but first bought a set of Rubi Take-offs ... then a used set of Firestone M/T's with Soft 8's ... and then a set of MTZ's with Eagle Alloys. Luckily I always ended up re-selling them for what I paid for them.

I actually sold the just the MTZ's for the amount I paid for the rims and tires ... so I got my Rims for free ...

Quick Reply: Buyers Remorse, post here if you got it!