Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

bushwacker rear corner guards

Old 08-03-2010, 06:53 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If they're for look with a minimal amount of protection get the Bushwackers...they don't look bad at all.

Me personally I've been torn between the AEV and the EVO armor... mainly because I like my square taillights and don't really want to give them up, but when the EVO's offer near indestructible protection across the whole rear corner compared to the small amount the AEV ones offer I tend to lean towards the more protective ones...but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

in the end get what you need for your level of wheeling and protection nobody else's.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:31 AM
JK Freak

soo my girl know i like the look of corner guards. i like the AEV ones more but economically for me, bushwackers are better. plus i really dont NEED metal. any way she surprised me and bought me the bushwacker ones. guess she did the deciding for me! haha. ill just go AEV if i demolish em, no big deal!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:39 AM
JK Freak

When you get them on be sure to post some pics.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:43 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AEV all the way..

Old 08-05-2010, 01:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default BW corner guards.

They are ok to look at and will stop minor damage from rolling shopping carts and limbs that flip back or up while on the trail .....but don't expect it to stop rocks.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default BW corner guards.

and yeah my rig does need a washing......and the guards are not faded , its that I drive about 3 miles a day on a gravel road.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
soo my girl know i like the look of corner guards. i like the AEV ones more but economically for me, bushwackers are better. plus i really dont NEED metal. any way she surprised me and bought me the bushwacker ones. guess she did the deciding for me! haha. ill just go AEV if i demolish em, no big deal!
Same decision made for me. When the little lady is buying im accepting!!! I do like the AEV's and the EVO's but there is no way im not installing them when shes buying, she may stop. All the folks in my local Jeep club call all the JK'ers in the bunch "Plastic Mini Vans" anyway.

I am runnin the Bushwacker flats, hood protector, and corner guards and I love em. Like its been said before, its your Jeep, do what you and your budget want to do.

Im Bushwacker's b&^#ch.

Last edited by YingYang; 08-05-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:11 PM
JK Freak

I like the look of the corners and the plastic has some advantages to if you get a hit hard enough to bend them you can probably get it back close to original if it doesn't just pop back itself.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got me some aev. I think I made the best choice.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by YingYang
Same decision made for me. When the little lady is buying im accepting!!! I do like the AEV's and the EVO's but there is no way im not installing them when shes buying, she may stop. All the folks in my local Jeep club call all the JK'ers in the bunch "Plastic Mini Vans" anyway.

I am runnin the Bushwacker flats, hood protector, and corner guards and I love em. Like its been said before, its your Jeep, do what you and your budget want to do.

Im Bushwacker's b&^#ch.

Hey, I'm running the BW flats on my jk too and Im thinking about buying the BW corner armor.. My question was do you have to remove the rear flares (which we all know we're a pain in the A$$ to put on) in order to install the rear corner armor??

Quick Reply: bushwacker rear corner guards