Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

bushwacker rear corner guards

Old 08-02-2010, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default bushwacker rear corner guards

Im thinking about getting some, but im not sure about how it will look. If you have a set and a min it would be great if you could show a pic. I dont like to add things to my jeep if they dont look good, so this would help my a lot. thanks
Old 08-02-2010, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you would be very pleased with the look. I like the AEV rear corners better though because they are metal. The Bushwackers are plastic and we all know how well black plastic jeep parts hold there color.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:41 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CruserBruiser
I think you would be very pleased with the look. I like the AEV rear corners better though because they are metal. The Bushwackers are plastic and we all know how well black plastic jeep parts hold there color.
my gf actually just bought me them, havent put them on yet though. THEY ARE PLASTIC! THEY HELP AGAINST TREE BRANCHES WHIPPING BACK AND ROCKS THAT CAN GET KICKED UP FROM YOUR RIG. they are supposidly damm tough to surprisingly! but just so you know, there no where near as durable as the AEV ones!
Old 08-02-2010, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

If they are made of the same material the the fenders are made of, they should stand up to the sun pretty well.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just dont want to drill in my jeep anymore for now I guess.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:39 AM
JK Freak

Not to take this of topic but have you looked at the Warrior Products rear corners. From the limited amount of info I can find, they are metal and as thick as the AEV for a lot less... Although it might be a case of you get what you pay for. I read one person said the powder coat scratches and flakes off easily. I've thought about getting a set and possibly bed lining them but after much debate I think I'm gonna spend the bucks and get the quality product from AEV.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

I dont care what kind they are for now. I just want to know what looks good.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:11 PM
JK Freak

Well i just pulled the trigger on a set of AEV corners...I thought long and hard about the Bushwackers vs. AEV...at the end of the day I want something there that is gonna offer protection. Seeing as the body metal already dented I doubt the plastic will do much to prevent future dents. There was about a $200 price difference but once these are on they're there for good.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I never said I didnt want the protection. I would just rather have a dent than ugly crap on my jeep...ya know? I would just like to see which ones look the best. Making fun would be stupid tho.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by abetterview
I never said I didnt want the protection. I would just rather have a dent than ugly crap on my jeep...ya know? I would just like to see which ones look the best. Making fun would be stupid tho.
I have the bushwacker hood edge thingie and its pretty good. I dont think its gonna fade and it helps with rock chips and other trail scratches on the front of the hood. It comes from the same product line as the corner guards (Bushwacker Trail Armor). Im sure the corner guards will look good as well. I would go for it...

Quick Reply: bushwacker rear corner guards