Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

bushwacker pocket flare chop pics

Old 03-28-2010, 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bushwacker pocket flare chop pics

saturday we chopped my bushwackers since im running 37's on a 3.5 lift, i think they should come like this

Old 03-28-2010, 05:19 PM
JK Freak

Very interesting look. I think I like it. Good looking Jeep.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Im not going to lie man, pocket flares on jks turn me off just as quick as chrome grilles, but to each his own. This is definitely a turn for the better and you did a good job I like the progression of your ride, Im starting out with 33s and can understand the wanting to go to 37s. Is that a 2 door windjammer?
Old 03-28-2010, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JAM85
Im not going to lie man, pocket flares on jks turn me off just as quick as chrome grilles, but to each his own. This is definitely a turn for the better and you did a good job I like the progression of your ride, Im starting out with 33s and can understand the wanting to go to 37s. Is that a 2 door windjammer?
i liked the fenders more before i bought them....just never liked the look of flats and had to stay legal. i like them more this way. thanks. gotta love the never ending work in progress....best thing that happen to my jeep this winter was the girl i was dating left me.
and i cant take all the credit. 2k2 did a bunch of cutting too
Old 03-28-2010, 05:48 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jeepnick
i liked the fenders more before i bought them....just never liked the look of flats and had to stay legal. i like them more this way. thanks. gotta love the never ending work in progress....best thing that happen to my jeep this winter was the girl i was dating left me.
and i cant take all the credit. 2k2 did a bunch of cutting too
Having to buy fenders to stay legal is a bummer, glad I dont have to deal with that down here. I guess now you will have a little more cash for the jeep haha. Ive driven jeeps since I was 16, but never had a real chick magnet until I bought a stone white wrangler unlimted

Quick Reply: bushwacker pocket flare chop pics