Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

BUSHWACKER Armor and Flares

Old 04-18-2010, 05:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RAM
I like the hood protector, but what is the purpose for the corner guards?
looks cool and will cut down on rocks scratching your car is about it lol. Im not a pro rock crawler or anything just trying to make the jeep my own. I like them
Old 04-18-2010, 05:49 PM
RAM
JK Newbie

looks great.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:42 PM
JK Newbie

Very nice!!!

I wanna get the corner guards. I've got some body damage on the license plate corner and I wanna cover it up with these. I think they'll work PERFECT!!!

Do the Bushwacker corner guards come with the cover plug, where the factory license plate frame is suppose to go...or...did you have to rig something up and stick it in there??? Info & details PLEASE???
Old 04-18-2010, 07:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JKWillie
Very nice!!!

I wanna get the corner guards. I've got some body damage on the license plate corner and I wanna cover it up with these. I think they'll work PERFECT!!!

Do the Bushwacker corner guards come with the cover plug, where the factory license plate frame is suppose to go...or...did you have to rig something up and stick it in there??? Info & details PLEASE???
you get the plug from your dealers its like 20 bucks. the part # is on here somehwere just search license relocation, im running the offroad only setup
Old 04-18-2010, 07:49 PM
JK Freak

Interesting. I didn't know bushwacker made corner guards.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:49 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Steven4est
you get the plug from your dealers its like 20 bucks. the part # is on here somehwere just search license relocation, im running the offroad only setup
Cool...thanks!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

I like the guards, looks good on the silver
Old 06-13-2011, 07:39 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Phyrefighter
I like the guards, looks good on the silver
I agree. They work well for me too.

Also, I have the duster cover and although its freakin tight, i haven't even come close to bending the metal or anything. It works well for me too.

I basically got the bushwacker corner covers to hide some old trail damage. They've taken a couple hits against trees and stuff like that, but there's really no structure to em since they are plastic.

I refer to them as corner covers rather than corner guards. Seems to be a more accurate description.

Quick Reply: BUSHWACKER Armor and Flares