Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bumper Redo

Old 10-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Vin
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bumper Redo

Finished up my bumper redo. I ordered/installed Rugged Ridge Aluminum bumpers a few weeks ago. The rear went on without a hitch, but the front bumper had some issues. Mainly the fact that the Rugged Ridge Aluminum bumper and my Warn 9.5ti didn't work together. I had to order an adapter plate that is marked for the Warn Powerplant, but works for the 9.5ti. The overrider bar was a no go, however, and I finally decided not to install the end caps. I also swapped put the Rigged Ridge D rings for a set of Teraflex Shackle mounts. I also swapped out my Warn Roller Fairlead to a Rugged Ridge one with mounting holes for lights for my KC Rally 800s. I also went with a Rugged Ridge plate holes because the TuffStuff one wouldn't work with this set up.

Old 10-20-2012, 04:50 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks good brotha!

Quick Reply: Bumper Redo