Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Built sliders......

Old 07-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Built sliders......

Well had a busy day......
Did the sliders 3/16 hot rolled plate bent to contour the body, nut serts then connected it to the rear panel. Used 1.75 Dom tube and a gusset in the center...all welded and painted.

Relocated the evap canister, made a extended hitch adapter for the rack to clear the tire, mounted the ridgid lights up front and made my rear bolt on plate then did my cab antenna

Old 07-04-2013, 11:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Nice job!! Very clean, and professional looking.. No one would ever guess that you fabbed them up in your garage!! Great looking Jeep as well
Old 07-05-2013, 05:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good job! That really does look nice.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by o09jkny
Nice job!! Very clean, and professional looking.. No one would ever guess that you fabbed them up in your garage!! Great looking Jeep as well
I am opening a shop but have a shop up north with another partner on a different project. I'll have a retail soon but can do everything a shop does at home. Which makes lunch time easier....cookies on hand.

Quick Reply: Built sliders......