Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

BRUT4CE goes 4dr build

Old 01-15-2014, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mad skills man... I love it!
Old 01-19-2014, 01:48 AM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lower 13 claimed 4 rigs axle snapped, 2 bjsted driveshaft and ?else
Blew a shock, axle seal, smoked a front axle amount, damn near punched a hole in oil pan and transmission pan ,hammered the armor an almost laid it over 2 times.....dented the rear tub even with armor, crushed the door surround and all most broke the rear glass out of door.

Went back and did a night run on it had to strap and tow 2 rigs out....1 busted 1 unprepared and that was on upper 13 not the really nasty section.....we got back to camp just now 2:30am....

LOVE THIS TRAIL. A lot more mellow than last year but still solid.....

Old 01-19-2014, 04:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now thats a wheeling trip
Old 01-20-2014, 07:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=BRUT4CE;3813620]Lower 13 claimed 4 rigs axle snapped, 2 bjsted driveshaft and ?else
Blew a shock, axle seal, smoked a front axle amount, damn near punched a hole in oil pan and transmission pan ,hammered the armor an almost laid it over 2 times.....dented the rear tub even with armor, crushed the door surround and all most broke the rear glass out of door.

Went back and did a night run on it had to strap and tow 2 rigs out....1 busted 1 unprepared and that was on upper 13 not the really nasty section.....we got back to camp just now 2:30am....

LOVE THIS TRAIL. A lot more mellow than last year but still solid.....

Shit Travis, maybe it was a good thing I was laid up in bed! Sounds like another crazy trip, I definitely wont miss the next one. I still need to get down there to put on and wire up my L.E.D.S
Old 02-01-2014, 01:48 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know you have installed a few artec truss and gussets. Have you had any problem with the coils rubbing / sitting on the gussets? Mine are just barely touching. Might have to get the grinder out.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrowniesJK
I know you have installed a few artec truss and gussets. Have you had any problem with the coils rubbing / sitting on the gussets? Mine are just barely touching. Might have to get the grinder out.
Brut4ce is no longer a member on this forum.

It is perfectly fine for the coils to touch/ rub the gussets as long as they're not sitting on them and bowing the coils.

Quick Reply: BRUT4CE goes 4dr build