Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Broke my fenders off wheelin' today

Old 05-19-2010, 12:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dstack701
Jeep+Jeep Girl=Wife Material
Amen to that brother. My Ex-GF told me that buying a Jeep was a waste of money. A couple of months later she became my ex. I am surprised it took that long. shortly after that I bought my jk. Hard to find women who like wheeling.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:39 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bama always a fun place to break things.....been there done that.

BTW, will you marry me? Jeep+Jeep Girl=Wife Material
You might want to re-think that question because marriage would require your job to support 2 Jeeps, not just 1.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Olean NY Jeeper
Amen to that brother. My Ex-GF told me that buying a Jeep was a waste of money. A couple of months later she became my ex. I am surprised it took that long. shortly after that I bought my jk. Hard to find women who like wheeling.
I split ways with my GF when she got upset about my tires and lift costing so much, then we got into a "debate" about purchases. She didn't like the cost of the jeep and I didn't like the $900 purse she bought.

Originally Posted by centerfieldr162
You might want to re-think that question because marriage would require your job to support 2 Jeeps, not just 1.
Very true, there might be a few debates over the mod budget in the house. I'd make it work. It's a jeep thing right?
Old 05-19-2010, 12:48 PM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=Dstack701;1699560]I split ways with my GF when she got upset about my tires and lift costing so much, then we got into a "debate" about purchases. She didn't like the cost of the jeep and I didn't like the $900 purse she bought.

Very true, there might be a few debates over the mod budget in the house. I'd make it work. It's a jeep thing right?[/QUOTE]

Old 05-19-2010, 12:49 PM
JK Freak

I split ways with my GF when she got upset about my tires and lift costing so much, then we got into a "debate" about purchases. She didn't like the cost of the jeep and I didn't like the $900 purse she bought.

Very true, there might be a few debates over the mod budget in the house. I'd make it work. It's a jeep thing right?
Very correct.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah my GF thought blowing hundreds of dollars on video games and crap like that was fine but when it came to my dream about buying a jeep, she was like "you need to save money so we can buy a house". I am glad we are no longer together. I have been single for about a year and I am happier.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:39 PM
JK Newbie

flat fenders on the way yet? I'm waiting until I break something off mine before I upgrade it!
Old 05-19-2010, 04:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Millerman999
Nice alabama girl+nice alabama wheeling= nice alabama carnage
PERFECT ! Nice job girl !!

Quick Reply: Broke my fenders off wheelin' today