Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Brembo Brake Calipers

Old 06-06-2008, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

This is the same reaction I get when I wear my Superman Shirt...
Face it, you're gonna get crap for this. It's like having a whole bunch of older brothers around. If you do something that the general concensus wouldn't do, you're gonna hear it. That being said, it is YOUR rig.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:35 AM
JK Freak

....the word "ricer" comes to mind.

considering I am asian...I think that would enhance the number sneers I get when driving around in my Jeep....

...people will think "ohhh nooo the ricers are starting to get into Jeeps"
Old 06-06-2008, 11:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks ricey to me, just my 2 bits. JOE.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:23 PM
JK Newbie

Boy I'm really getting really bashed, I didn't know that this was such a bad idea, I thought that it would look better than painted calipers! Well guys thanks for your input, if they end up flying off then I will just paint the calipers, since the jeep is getting lowered buy 4 inches and some 26" chrome wheels (kidding)
Old 06-06-2008, 04:52 PM
JK Super Freak

I don't think it's so much you Bubbabeer, or even a brake caliper cover, as it really doesn't look bad (although I too question how well it will stay on). It's the fact that it's pretty much like adding a Hemi badge to your JK when it's got the stock 3.8L. Its the same reason why people goof on those peel and press hummer Hood vents.

I think if you found a set that didn't have the Brembo logo and were just plain, you'd catch less flack. Although I'd love to see the look on someone's face when they ask you about your brakes and you tell them it's just a plastic cover over your stock calipers.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:21 PM
JK Super Freak

blah blah blah I still say fuzzy dice is the better spent ependiture (spell check after 5 coke & rums)...
Old 06-07-2008, 04:31 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kntr
False advertising.
I agree...I think the 'look' is fine, but why put a brembo cover if they aren't brembo calipers? its like a putting a rubicon sticker on an x. I don't get it.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:57 AM
JK Junkie

Are you going to put a Hemi sticker on it next?
Old 06-07-2008, 05:57 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
blah blah blah I still say fuzzy dice is the better spent ependiture (spell check after 5 coke & rums)...
.....or one of those lighted crown air freshners!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:43 AM
JK Newbie

Default Do they make them in red or black?

Originally Posted by bubbabeer
Since Bembo's are a fortune to upgrade to, I found these really nice brake caliper covers, they are basically held on with hi-temp adhesive and they are solid, really like this look don't know if anyone on this forum will agree but I like it!
I love them. Where can I find them. I have a big brake kit but am a big fan of brembo so who cares what people say man. It's your rig and I don't think your a poser at all... like I said I would put them on mine if you can get me a link to purchase them ( in black or red) And I'm no poser. I have a 9.5 inch lift and 37's and Toyo 40/15.5/22's and 22" XD Monsters on the way, so rock em out and get me that link...I LIKEY!!!

Quick Reply: Brembo Brake Calipers