Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Both Rubi's hit the beach this weekend!

Old 06-11-2009, 11:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by meljr
SASQUATCH,

You have a great eye for photo composition. I really enjoyed the shots, a couple of which reminded me of photos in tourist brochures.

Its been many years since I've been around Galveston (Gasoline was being rationed, Gilley's was still in business in Pasadena and yes, I did ride the bull).

Both JKs are very tastefully done and I think you know how fortunate you are to be able to enjoy all of this with your family. I am sure your daughter will remember this outing (and sticking Mom's Jeep) forever.

Thanks for sharing.

-meljr
Thanks Mel, man Gilley's..lmao I remember those days, was only about 16 or so, never rode the bull though, was too young to get in the door . Appreciate the compliments, as a family we really enjoy wheeling. My youngest son just bought his first Jeep an 88yj and loves wheeling with us, my youngest daughter is 15 and wants a Jeep so bad for her first car, she's getting Mom's Camry though . The youngest daughter is 12 and is Jeep crazy and finally my oldest son is trying to save for a YJ or TJ. The girls have a blast driving the Jeeps when we let them We're working on a becoming a full Jeep family one day.

Quick Reply: Both Rubi's hit the beach this weekend!