Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Blasphemy picture thread - who would do that?

Old 08-23-2012, 02:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The rat rod Jeep is definitely sick lol ive never seen one like that before
Old 08-23-2012, 03:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by shanda619
This person should be punched in the throat. Hahaha.
Come on, that is great
Old 08-23-2012, 05:34 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah funny I've been checking this site out for the last 3 months before I bought my jk. I really do enjoy the threads and for the most part I find them and most of the members most informative. I just don't get why sum get so sensitive over how others customizes there jeep. I mean sometimes I feel like I am an out cast because I have 20 inch rims. My jeep is . . setup to look good on the street and if I choose to go off road I. will. The only difference is my jeep will look better doing it. I am not trying to flame here but I actually read 1 of the threads stating he would never wave to anybody with 20 inch rims. Maybe it's me and I just don't get it and if that is the case I apologize. But I love my jeep and I would never trade it for the world. I truly am not trying to offend anybody .
Old 08-23-2012, 05:53 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nicksdiner
Yeah funny I've been checking this site out for the last 3 months before I bought my jk. I really do enjoy the threads and for the most part I find them and most of the members most informative. I just don't get why sum get so sensitive over how others customizes there jeep. I mean sometimes I feel like I am an out cast because I have 20 inch rims. My jeep is . . setup to look good on the street and if I choose to go off road I. will. The only difference is my jeep will look better doing it. I am not trying to flame here but I actually read 1 of the threads stating he would never wave to anybody with 20 inch rims. Maybe it's me and I just don't get it and if that is the case I apologize. But I love my jeep and I would never trade it for the world. I truly am not trying to offend anybody .
WOL has 20 inch rims
Old 08-24-2012, 01:16 PM
JK Newbie

20s look fine...but not with 21 inch tires haha. I run 15s. I like the look of more rubber than rim. Its all what you wanna make it.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yes I agree that 20 inch rims look good, but only if you have large enough tires to keep those rims from looking like thhey make up the entire wheel. I myself am kind of partial to rims being half the size of tires as a general rule.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chronotripper
Yes I agree that 20 inch rims look good, but only if you have large enough tires to keep those rims from looking like thhey make up the entire wheel. I myself am kind of partial to rims being half the size of tires as a general rule.
Exactly! 20" rims equal 40" tires, maybe 37's but that's it. Just my opinion. I have 17" rims with 35's and I think it looks perfect.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Keithyellowjk
True. I have actually seen guys with H4 stickers on their JK's. It would be cool if he had "Rescue" under the Hummer H3.
Giving me ideas. Maybe I'll stop by a hummer dealer to get a tire cover to modify.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RogueJKU77
It looks like a pack of doublemint gum threw up on that jeep.
ahahaha

10char
Old 08-25-2012, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here's a good one. I saw this in the city. Check out the plate.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-879665969.jpg
Views:	1529
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	357939  

Quick Reply: Blasphemy picture thread - who would do that?