Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Black Rocks on backorder

Old 05-01-2012, 05:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Rocks on backorder

I have had a set of (5) 17 x 8.5 Intruders on order for the last 45 days. Anyone else in a similar boat with Black Rock? If so, have you heard any word on ETA?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Black Rock Intruder Series 910B.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	311688
Old 05-01-2012, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered the Black Rock 909s last week and haven't heard of any delays. Now I'm a little concerned.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:15 PM
JK Newbie

So...I had heard that they were coming around April 20. My concern was that it is getting around to two weeks later, and the guy I ordered from is still radio silent. Thus, my post here. Hoping for some inside intel that might give a clue to what I should expect.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:56 PM
JK Newbie

--Update--

They are in next week. So, a little over 2 months from the order date. Not really the instant gratification we are looking for...

Quick Reply: Black Rocks on backorder