Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Black Rhino Wheels. Who has them?

Old 11-29-2011, 02:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Rhino Wheels. Who has them?

So Discount tire has offered me a deal because somebody ordered Black Rhino Sidewinders for their Grand Cherokee and they didn't work out. I have never heard of this brand before today and would like to see them on a JK and maybe hear if you guys love/hate them. While searching, I found discount tires JK's on 20" sidewinders but would like to see something in the 35/17 variation. $115 vice $155/each is what I will pay for 17x9's so I really feel like I should take advantage of this offer. Thanks in advance for all of your help. BTW...first new thread to start.

Quick Reply: Black Rhino Wheels. Who has them?