Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

bit the bullit on my 1st new vehicle, and its a JK

Old 08-29-2007, 04:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking bit the bullit on my 1st new vehicle, and its a JK

I got my Detonator Yellow 2007 Wrangler X 2 Door this past weekend and i am ecstatic. I have already begun spending money on mods and cheap fixes for the great vehicle. It is both my first Jeep and my first NEW vehicle and i havent wiped this smile off my face since i got home friday night! I also want to take a minute to thank the members of this forum for all the creative and helpful suggestions and ideas, and i plan on sharing my own as soon as i come up with any. I have already drilled holes in my mirrors (my aunt almost fainted when she saw me walking towards a jeep with less than 40 miles on it to drill holes in it ) added foam padding to stop the seat belts from flapping around in the breeze and i am building a custom made window roll up storage tube.
Ok here are a few pics of the jeep from saturday. His name is Wilbur :toung:

I havent found a good rock to do the obligatory rock pose on yet. I am absolutely thrilled with my decision and i love the how friendly other jeep owners are. Its a great community and i look forward to being a part of it. I also work at Ziebart in ohio which if you are not familiar with the company, Ziebart does window tinting, rust protection, truck accessories and auto detailing. .ziebart.com/

Last edited by Robar; 08-29-2007 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Edited non sponsor link.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:06 PM
JK Jedi Master

Welcome to JK-Forum. Glad you like the info here and keep having fun with Wilbur.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:45 PM
JK Newbie

congrats. love the color...
Old 08-29-2007, 05:07 PM
JK Freak

Thanks. I am really enjoying having something to tinker with again. I love some of the sayings you guys have here Just Empty Every Pocket and a Jeep is not a car, it is an on going project that will never be finished

Parts already ordered
MOPAR slush mats
MOPAR door sills (black plastic)
iggee synthetic leather seat covers (yellow and black)

Parts to be ordered after i make a few payments
MOPAR side tube steps
MOPAR black gas door
MOPAR black tail light covers
Not sure on bumpers yet...
32" tires on either stock rubicon 18's or some black center polished rims
Rims gotta look hardcore and not "tunerish"
This vehicle is on ebay right now as an example i love the tires but the rims just dont look aggressive enough...not sure why.

Old 08-30-2007, 01:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Those rims look like flower pedals! The Rubicon Rims are 17"s by the way.

The Yellow looks awesome on 2 Doors.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:11 AM
JK Newbie

Looks great! It amazing the fun you can have with these Jeeps. I went many years with out one and feel like a young kind again after buying my JK:toung: Keep us posted on all your upgrades and mods

Take Care,
Old 08-30-2007, 07:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FRDesign
Those rims look like flower pedals!
thats why they look bad i couldnt quite figure it out but thats exactly why....they would look good on a jacked up 4x4 new beetle
Old 08-30-2007, 07:34 AM
JK Freak

oh i coulda sworn i saw some rubicon 18"s some where
Old 08-30-2007, 08:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gotta love Yellow

Originally Posted by James76
I got my Detonator Yellow 2007 Wrangler X 2 Door this past weekend and i am ecstatic. I have already begun spending money on mods and cheap fixes for the great vehicle. It is both my first Jeep and my first NEW vehicle and i havent wiped this smile off my face since i got home friday night! I also want to take a minute to thank the members of this forum for all the creative and helpful suggestions and ideas, and i plan on sharing my own as soon as i come up with any. I have already drilled holes in my mirrors (my aunt almost fainted when she saw me walking towards a jeep with less than 40 miles on it to drill holes in it ) added foam padding to stop the seat belts from flapping around in the breeze and i am building a custom made window roll up storage tube.
Ok here are a few pics of the jeep from saturday. His name is Wilbur :toung:

I havent found a good rock to do the obligatory rock pose on yet. I am absolutely thrilled with my decision and i love the how friendly other jeep owners are. Its a great community and i look forward to being a part of it. I also work at Ziebart in ohio which if you are not familiar with the company, Ziebart does window tinting, rust protection, truck accessories and auto detailing. .ziebart.com/
congrats! Have fun for me until I get mine.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Congrats!

The yellow looks SWEET in a two-door!

Enjoy your ride and keep us posted as the mods come in!!

Quick Reply: bit the bullit on my 1st new vehicle, and its a JK