Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

BigSteve build thread

Old 03-05-2013, 08:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks a lot guys. I can't wait to have my first real off road toy! It should be done today now my only issue is getting my 5'4'' wife into it! I feel like i'm gonna have to carry around a step ladder or something. All kidding aside I am really excited and glad that I have the opportunity to work with Rebel Off Road, their work is top notch and they have a really good group of knowledgable and friendly guys. I got to hang out yesterday on my day off and watch the build process while taking pictures. I got to check out some of the other builds that they have and are currently working on and I can confidently say that these guys know what they are doing.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

coming along great
Old 03-05-2013, 04:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Well I picked up the Jeep a little late today and the weather isn't great so I snapped a couple of quick photos for you guys to show you what it looks like now. I am so happy I literally can't stop grinning like a big idiot! Needless to say I also have some stock parts to get rid of now. Now I just need to do a little cutting on the fenders and the bumpers.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:27 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks great! I have a buddy who just got those same wheels for his rig!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:45 PM
JK Super Freak

You know when I saw the pics of them I liked them but now that I have them on my Jeep I really do love them. These Black Rock wheels have an almost factory look to them but still look custom. Really nice quality too.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Looking great!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:53 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BigSteve
You know when I saw the pics of them I liked them but now that I have them on my Jeep I really do love them. These Black Rock wheels have an almost factory look to them but still look custom. Really nice quality too.
The BS is good one them as well no spacers required!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Yeah that was one of the reasons I got them. I know spacers work just fine but my own paranoia doesn't want me to use them. It personally just makes me nervous to use spacers.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Here is a little bit more thorough view of what happened up front. Drag link flip kit, Teralfex stabilizer w/flip kit, Artec lower control arm mount skids and c-gussets. Front diff cover from American Rebel MFG. Artec front axle truss. Here's a shot of the back side with the Adam's Driveshaft front shaft. All drooped out.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:42 PM
JK Super Freak

I got the Rebel Off Road hood decal installed. I also installed the American Rebel MFG rear diff cover. Hopefully this weekend I will get around to triming the fenders and bumpers.

Quick Reply: BigSteve build thread