Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Big Jeep Upgrade

Old 08-14-2010, 05:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jwhitehorn
Thanks

Thanks! I drove my wife's Santa Fe while my Jeep was in the shop, and yes it feels like a toy compared to the Jeep

I just hit 36,400 yesterday. The Jeep is my daily driver, but I have (until recently) lived very close to work. For about a year I lived within 2 miles of work. That alone cuts down on the miles. Plus, with my wife being unable to drive it (she's too short to fully depress the clutch) we tend to take her vehicle on family trips.
Man im jealous, I wish i had the money to throw done on my JK like that and just do it all at once. Im thinking of just ordering all my goodies and stock pile them that way i can just throw it all together at once. I bet it felt like you were driving a brand new Jeep with all the MODS you did.

Quick Reply: Big Jeep Upgrade