Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

BFG All Terrain t/a 35's Pic Request!!!

Old 12-26-2008, 09:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35" bfg at ko's with 3" lift

Originally Posted by JKFreek
Hey, Just wondering if anyone is running 35's in the BFG all terrain t/a
I'd love to see a pic of such a thing!!! I searched the forum however cant find the All Terrain T/A's.

If anyone has link to previous post, or a pic of their rig with this size could you please post!!!!

And if you can aswell let me know what gears your running, and how your gas mileage is.

Thanks,
I have about 3k miles on mine, and couldn't be happier. I'm running them at 29 psi, and other than the (_!_) TPMS warning, everything has been fine ( the temps have been between 10-30 degrees here lately, if it gets warmer, the TPMS alarm goes away). It's my DD, so I went with the AT's rather than the MT's - although I might change to the MT's when I need new tires, just to see the difference between the two. I don't have an unlimited budget (wife and 12 year old son) so at almost $300 per tire, I want something that is going to last. I'm currently running 3.21 gears, which work, but pretty much suck. Gas mileage is 15 mpg on average, mostly backroads between 35 and 50 mph. I'm having 4.88's installed after the 1st of the year, so we'll see what happens to the MPG after the switch - more would be nice, but I didn't buy a JK for the mileage!

Here are a few (poser) pics.

Great tires, would buy them again without hesitation!

JD
Old 12-27-2008, 06:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Those are great looking shots. I've been looking for tires that I can run to work and play and they seem like the reasonable choice. I used to have a set on a YJ that I owned a couple of years ago, bu I forgot how nice they were.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default selling

Originally Posted by UCLA JK Rida'
Man, I just sold a set of these! Oh well...let me post an old picture:

They were a LT315/75R16 LRD (appx. 35x12.50R16)

Russ D.
Why sell?

Go bigger?
Old 12-27-2008, 03:45 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why sell?

Go bigger?
he got mud terrains, he posted a thread on it
Old 12-27-2008, 03:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

after checking out this thread and seeing many BFG A/T i kinda wish at times that i had gone with these tires over my terra grapplers.. just for looks purposes, however i have had no bad ever come from my tires off road so i cannot complain. awesome tires though! maybe nexttime for me
Old 12-27-2008, 06:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
he got mud terrains, he posted a thread on it

Exacto! Firestone Destination M/Ts...but exact same size.

Russ D.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm seriously considering going with the 35'' BFG A/T on my Rubi. Have had a set of 32's on my wife's liberty for 2 1/2 years now and I'm really happy with they're performance (other than the rubbing at full lock..lol).
One thing I've noticed (if anyone is looking to get a cheaper set of these) is that the Hummer H2 comes stock with 315/70-17 BFG A/T's, and a lot of people are selling they're stock "take-offs" on line. I found quite a few on ebay. I'm thinkn' those 'Hummer guys' do the same thing us Jeepers do....Buy stock, then mod.

Just my thoughts...

Tony-
Old 12-27-2008, 07:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default damn!

Originally Posted by Cappi's JKR
I'm seriously considering going with the 35'' BFG A/T on my Rubi. Have had a set of 32's on my wife's liberty for 2 1/2 years now and I'm really happy with they're performance (other than the rubbing at full lock..lol).
One thing I've noticed (if anyone is looking to get a cheaper set of these) is that the Hummer H2 comes stock with 315/70-17 BFG A/T's, and a lot of people are selling they're stock "take-offs" on line. I found quite a few on ebay. I'm thinkn' those 'Hummer guys' do the same thing us Jeepers do....Buy stock, then mod.

Just my thoughts...

Tony-
Thats acutally a pritty damn good idea... (hitting up H2 owners for sales)!
Old 12-27-2008, 07:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thats acutally a pritty damn good idea... (hitting up H2 owners for sales)!
Yea, just emailed a guy that I found on an 'H2 forum'. He's selling his take-offs cheap......
Cant wait for his response...dont know if they're sold yet or not.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here are a couple of mine.

Quick Reply: BFG All Terrain t/a 35's Pic Request!!!