Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

BFG All Terrain

Old 08-25-2010, 09:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had them on my YJ, and most recently had them on my WJ. I put around 60K miles on them and they still had treadlife. They caked up a bit in mud, I never had problems, not a big mud guy, did great on pavement, did fine on rain, even on highspeed interstate travel, and snow.....I had one opportunity to drive in snow/sleet/and ice and they did fine for me. The ice, well was ice, I could get going ok, stopping..well you know the deal. The sleet (3-4" on the ground here in Memphis), they did fine. Snow, was about 6-8", with deeper drifts, no problems at all. They were a little rougher ride than regular street tires, and were not that much louder. I like them a lot. Am considering them as my next tire on the JK. The Duratracs are causing me issues though. Hearing way good things about them. By the time I can get new tires, their should be some stories on higher mileages with the Duratracs, which if they are wearing well, could put me over to them.

Quick Reply: BFG All Terrain