Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bestop Trektop NX

Old 12-01-2011, 02:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been looking to replace my softtop with this one... Looks great! Easy to install?
Old 12-01-2011, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by curtisc19
I love my NX!

Attachment 244096

The windows are easy to take on and off! I did swap out the tailgate bar with my OEM tailgate bar.

Looks sweet. Just wondering how much of a pain is it to take the entire top off? What is it like with the top rolled back and the windows out? I love having the top off but I don't love soaking the interior. I've youtubed the mess out of this and can't find the info I'm looking for.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

Install was straight forward w good directions. It took me two hours start to finish, including removing the old top.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:55 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by zmotorsports
Looks great. That is the one I have been looking at for my 2011 JKU Rubicon come springtime. I think that is one of the best looking ones on the market.

Mike.
You wont be disappointed
Old 12-02-2011, 12:10 PM
JK Newbie

If you are thinking about this top, now is the time to buy. JeepAddOns-Chris is selling them on the cheap and is great to work with... I just bought one, they shipped same day and it arrived next day.

Quick Reply: Bestop Trektop NX