Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bestop Trektop & Flexatrunk Installed!

Old 03-08-2009, 02:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bestop Trektop & Flexatrunk Installed!

With the weather getting so nice I decided it was time to ditch the hard top and install my new Bestop Trektop and Flexatrunk.

Surprisingly the Trektop install went very smoothly, got the hardware and the top up pretty quickly. The Flexatrunk on the hand was a typical install for me. Nothing was easy everything was a PITA and it took hours longer than it should have. I almost gave up but a trip to Lowes to pick up some additional hardware saved the day.

Here's a few pics! The last one shows the Trektop all folded up inside the trunk

Old 03-08-2009, 02:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Dude it looks sweet. The whole Jeep looks nice. Good job.

How sturdy/beefy is the Flexatrunk? Will you feel safe leaving stuff in there and unattended?
Old 03-08-2009, 02:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by m(a)ce

How sturdy/beefy is the Flexatrunk? Will you feel safe leaving stuff in there and unattended?
Thanks!

I think the flexatrunk will do it's job. If someone really wanted to get in i'm sure they could with a hammer or something but it's durable enough to deter most people I would think. My main concern was just keeping items out of site. I'm not often parked in area's where I'd really have to worry anyway.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:27 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by m(a)ce

Do you think the top of the trunk is sturdy enough to let a 75-100 lb dog on it or other gear?

Thanks

Quick Reply: Bestop Trektop & Flexatrunk Installed!