Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bestop Trek Top

Old 04-04-2012, 12:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bestop Trek Top

So for 6 months the side windows on my top would balloon out and pull out of the door channel when I was driving on the highway. This really anoid me to no end and I was just about to try fixing it my self when I decided to call Bestop my self and see if I was doing something wrong. It was the best customer service that I have ever had! They asked a few short questions, and then got my phone number and address from me and said that an order has been placed for replacement side pannels and that they will be here as soon as he can get his hands on some. What a great company!
Old 04-04-2012, 12:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll second their customer service! A few teeth broke off on my zippers. I emailed them Sunday. Monday morning I had an email from them saying it will be replaced under warranty but I have to go through the vendor I bought from.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

It only took them 3 tries to get me the correct Trektop NX so i won't be jumping on this bandwagon
Old 04-04-2012, 07:33 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chris15005
It only took them 3 tries to get me the correct Trektop NX so i won't be jumping on this bandwagon
You know what they say.....3rd time is the charm!
Old 04-05-2012, 05:52 AM
JK Newbie

At least they tried thoughs three times! There are companies out there that would even talk to you.

Quick Reply: Bestop Trek Top