Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Best Duallys for bumper fog light

Old 07-26-2015, 06:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Duallys for bumper fog light

I want to change my Vision X kit (Optimus 60 degrees) that I have in my front bumper holes for some Duallys. I have been reading a lot of threads and it look like people's don't agree on which one to put in.

I drive in the city most of the time and need something that would not blind other drive (incoming traffic) but I want something bright.

Which one???

Duallys spot...

Duallys flood...

D2 Driving...

I'm also thinking of putting the double a pillar bracket later on. On those bracket I would put the D2 Hyperspot at the bottom and D2 Driving on top...

Thanks everybody

Stephane
Old 07-26-2015, 07:13 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you're planning to use them on the street I would suggest something like this... DOT SAE | Rigid Industries LED Lighting

I have the driving pattern on the A pillar of my jeep, Its way too bright to use on the street.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Which offers the best light output
Old 07-26-2015, 03:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rescue7
Which offers the best light output
It look like the D2 driving offer the best light output, but since I'm driving city I don't want something that is so strong that I can not use it. I'm looking for the perfect balance of bright and city friendly if it make sense...
Old 07-26-2015, 03:35 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JE8154
If you're planning to use them on the street I would suggest something like this... DOT SAE | Rigid Industries LED Lighting

I have the driving pattern on the A pillar of my jeep, Its way too bright to use on the street.
What he said. Don't be that guy that puts anything other then fog pattern for fog lights and blinds everyone unnecessarily.
Old 07-26-2015, 03:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
What he said. Don't be that guy that puts anything other then fog pattern for fog lights and blinds everyone unnecessarily.
I agree with you
Old 07-26-2015, 06:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JE8154
If you're planning to use them on the street I would suggest something like this... DOT SAE | Rigid Industries LED Lighting I have the driving pattern on the A pillar of my jeep, Its way too bright to use on the street.
Any opinion about the Duallys Diffuse? They look like they spread more on the floor and less in the air...
Old 07-26-2015, 07:28 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Stephane87

Any opinion about the Duallys Diffuse? They look like they spread more on the floor and less in the air...
The link that was posted has rigid fog lights it's a true fog pattern and will be better then stock.
Old 07-27-2015, 04:24 AM
JK Freak

Those are the one I have from Vision X (Optimus fog kit 60 degrees) and I love them but I had to return them to Vision X because they became like this after 1 Canadian winter. Vision X will send me new one. Now I know that if I put the new ones in then they will look the same after 1 winter so I have 2 choices. 1) I paint the case 2 times a year with rust proof mate black paint or 2) I get rigid Duallys. I was using the Vision X Optimus a lot since they were not blinding anybody. I'm afraid that if I go with rigid that I will not be able to use them because they are too bright. The ones in the link look good but there's no video or not a lot of reviews/pictures so I can compare with the vision X. The plus with Duallys is that if the front flat plate mounting bracket become full of rust then I can just change it without changing the lights too...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-117660168.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	619410   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1275685804.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	619411  

Quick Reply: Best Duallys for bumper fog light