Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Best. Decal. Ever.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, I know a lot of you have bashed this, but honestly. First thing I thought was: How cool! That will make people think twice. So, I will give it a
Old 04-07-2009, 07:45 PM
JK Freak

Damn thats a sick TJ! I have decided I am joining the border patrol just to drive that!
Old 04-08-2009, 03:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by deanthemachine04
Damn thats a sick TJ! I have decided I am joining the border patrol just to drive that!
ya hope you don't get a flat with it though well you could always wrap the donut spare with a mexican or two
Old 04-08-2009, 07:23 AM
JK Newbie

haha the best decal ever was def a joke. I work in EMS, and its an inside joke for me and the people i work with to have the police interceptor stickers on the most ridiculous vehicles. I did take it off a vehicle but NOT a police car lol I dont mean to give anyone the impression that im any sort of interceptor, i just thought it was histerical. Most people don't notice it right away and then once they do its like.... ..... so i thought it was funny.

Anyway, I do want to get one of those JK stickers that everyone has. THe one inside the box that every slaps on right above (or in place of) the Sahara logo. Anyone know how I get one of those? Thanks.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:29 AM
JK Freak

http://www.project-jk.com/store/

Old 04-08-2009, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

Thank you!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
ya hope you don't get a flat with it though well you could always wrap the donut spare with a mexican or two
Now that my people is the definition of comedy!

corey d

Quick Reply: Best. Decal. Ever.