Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Benchmark Designs Elite Rear Winch Bumper/Tire Carrier

Old 02-03-2011, 09:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

removed.....

Last edited by jeepersjeep; 02-01-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepersjeep
Maybe a camera?
I wonder if Rafi's is going to have it on the wrong side also. I hope not.
I do wish it had the gas can rotopax thing on it. Was kind looking forward to that.
At least I can finally get my jack off () the hood.
hahahaha Great Late Night Humor!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:09 PM
JK Freak

This blows.

Last edited by Rafi; 02-04-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:27 PM
JK Freak

That sucks!
Sorry man
Old 02-04-2011, 06:52 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Rafi
got the carrier.....

Not happy
Bummer man...major bummer. What about the front bumper?
Old 02-04-2011, 07:10 PM
JK Freak

i got the front 4 days after i ordered it. 8 bolts and thats done. its been fine... simple. cant do wrong.. unless he doesnt have it in stock..

Last edited by Rafi; 02-25-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:42 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Rafi
i was trying to figure out a way to get my tire on there. i went to lowes, and home depot to find the same bolt but longer.. and then possible figure out a spacer made from some pipe or something, and just push it out an inch or so.

they are 1/2-20 bolts. which my lowes and home depot dont carry.

only carry up to 1/2-13. so i dunno what to do now
Are there any construction supply stores near you? I don't mean lowes or the depot, I mean something more local that caters to contractors? They might carry bigger sizes. Take a look through your local yellow pages to see. Another option might be to check the for sale or freebie section on this forum to see if you can get a spacer for cheap. I would think the additional backspace would make things work for you.

Did your bumper come with any provisions for the Rotopax tank?

I wonder if all of the bumpers shipped with the bumpstops on the wrong side. Definitely sucks, but I think you could make lemonade out of lemons with either a backup camera or a backup light. Not saying what happened is ok, I'm just trying to help brainstorm solutions.

Last edited by Sharkey; 02-04-2011 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Holy crap benchmark you should be ashamed....sucks you guys are having to go through all this b.s.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mskh20

Are there any construction supply stores near you? I don't mean lowes or the depot, I mean something more local that caters to contractors? They might carry bigger sizes. Take a look through your local yellow pages to see. Another option might be to check the for sale or freebie section on this forum to see if you can get a spacer for cheap. I would think the additional backspace would make things work for you.

Did your bumper come with any provisions for the Rotopax tank?

I wonder if all of the bumpers shipped with the bumpstops on the wrong side. Definitely sucks, but I think you could make lemonade out of lemons with either a backup camera or a backup light. Not saying what happened is ok, I'm just trying to help brainstorm solutions.
I'm not sure. I will check. John is going to make me an 'adapter plate' /spacer to make my tire work.... I don't know what the rotopax mount is suppose to look like.. But doesn't look like any thing has it... And not sure where the cb antenna goes either.

A little led would be cool I guess in there. I'll figure something out with that once the winch is back there and there is somewhere I can pull power from...
Old 02-05-2011, 03:58 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by snowbilt
Holy crap benchmark you should be ashamed....sucks you guys are having to go through all this b.s.
Seriously, I was excited after seeing the pictures but this thread reads like a horror show. Disappointing.

Quick Reply: Benchmark Designs Elite Rear Winch Bumper/Tire Carrier