Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Benchmark Designs Elite Rear Winch Bumper/Tire Carrier

Old 01-12-2011, 11:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Beerdette
SOLD
I should get faster shipping with all these bumpers I sold in this thread.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:20 PM
JK Freak

I'm currently saving up for front and rear bumpers. I like the idea of having two winches. No idea how I'd wire that up, if it requires more than just hooking it up right to the battery. I guess it wouldn't be that bad since you'd only use one winch at a time!

I'm caught between this one and the AEV one. These two are by far the best option in my book. Con for AEV is that I can't even see a price on their site...maybe they're out of stock? Time will tell!

Someone who has this, post pics! We wanna admire!
Old 01-13-2011, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ilflyya
I'm currently saving up for front and rear bumpers. I like the idea of having two winches. No idea how I'd wire that up, if it requires more than just hooking it up right to the battery. I guess it wouldn't be that bad since you'd only use one winch at a time!

I'm caught between this one and the AEV one. These two are by far the best option in my book. Con for AEV is that I can't even see a price on their site...maybe they're out of stock? Time will tell!

Someone who has this, post pics! We wanna admire!

Wiring is easy. We can help with that. It's no different than a front winch, other than it has to be fused and the cables are longer.

Check out Northridge for pricing and details on AEV. http://northridge4x4.com/proddetail....BUMPER&cat=293
Old 01-14-2011, 06:40 AM
JK Freak

im getting so ansty to get mine in, its ridiculous.

i want my tire out of the back so bad! Thankfully john has been paitent with my nagging.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rafi
im getting so ansty to get mine in, its ridiculous.

i want my tire out of the back so bad! Thankfully john has been paitent with my nagging.
No, not your fault at all. I'm having a hell of a time working with fedex freight on these. We've always used normal fedex ground for front bumpers, but the rears with tire carrier are quite a bit bigger. I got mixed information from fedex ground as to whether they would accept them, so now I'm working with fedex freight.

I owe you an email, and I'm going to get it out to you later this afternoon hopefully after I have better answers from fedex.

BTW, you're good to go on the oem wheel with 35" tire. No problem there at all.

THANKS!

John
Old 01-14-2011, 08:45 AM
JK Freak

Thanks for the update. hopefully the fedex stuff is resolved soon.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:09 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Benchmark Designs Inc.
Check out Northridge for pricing and details on AEV. http://northridge4x4.com/proddetail....BUMPER&cat=293
I am always impressed by a manufacturer who has so much confidence in the quality of their product that they have no problem directing people to price compare with competitors. Even more props for directing to Northridge because, undoubtedly, NR4x4 sells the AEV for a lower price than anyone else. Nice work Benchmark!
Old 01-14-2011, 09:19 AM
JK Freak

I love the bumper and am also torn between the 2.

Do you make that bumper without the winch provisions?
Old 01-14-2011, 09:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Benchmark Designs Inc.
No, not your fault at all. I'm having a hell of a time working with fedex freight on these. We've always used normal fedex ground for front bumpers, but the rears with tire carrier are quite a bit bigger. I got mixed information from fedex ground as to whether they would accept them, so now I'm working with fedex freight.

I owe you an email, and I'm going to get it out to you later this afternoon hopefully after I have better answers from fedex.

BTW, you're good to go on the oem wheel with 35" tire. No problem there at all.

THANKS!

John

When will mine be sent out?
Old 01-14-2011, 12:08 PM
JK Newbie

Default side view???

Benchmark, do you (or any one else!!!) have a side view picture of this bumper - I'm interested in how far out the tire is going to sit. Thanks

Quick Reply: Benchmark Designs Elite Rear Winch Bumper/Tire Carrier