Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bedlined Accesories

Old 11-15-2011, 05:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bedlined Accesories

Hey everyone, sorry that I'm posting so much but I'm very interested in learning all about the different things I can buy and do myself to my JK. I was wondering if anyone had ever bedlined their grills, rockrails, or anything else? Have some pics? How does it hold up? What kind of bed liner did you use? Recommend doing it for trail abuse or just because it looks cool? Or both?
Thanks!
Old 11-15-2011, 05:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

There are quite of few threads within this section where people have bedlined grills, door hinges, floors, etc. Just search

As for how well does it hold? Well I cannot tell you personally however I just recently watched an episode of Myth Busters where they put bed liner through some trials. The last trial they submitted it to C4 explosive.... Even that didn't phase the bedliner.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

You name it, someone on this forum has bedlined it. It's durable, looks rugged, and is easy to touch up.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:46 AM
JK Freak

I am a Line X fan and like past Jeeps, I had the grill, hood and freedom panels done. Personal preference. Duplicolor bedliner is really great stuff and cheaper.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0093.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	237082
Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Newbie

Does anyone have pics of Bedlined Front Bumpers and/or Rock Rails/Sliders or know where pics are located on the forum? I'm thinking about bedlining my rocksliders, but I'm unsure if it'll look alright or not.

Quick Reply: Bedlined Accesories