Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bedline my seats?

Old 12-01-2009, 11:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've painted my roll bar pads multiple times (still look like new). It fades like the original color with exposure to the sun. I painted the one seat using approx. 3/4 of a can at $6 a can. If you don't like the results, you can cover with seat covers. I wouldn't use the bedliner, it doesn't have a flex agent and would flake off. It's like anything, do good prep and you'll get good results. Corbeau wants $100 a piece for new covers for my seats. I thinks the results was worth the effort. It's obvious that you like inexpensive mods, too.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would try soaking them & wasking in a machine, but since I still have that red dirt on my fenders from 9 months ago it may not come out.

Short term, the cloth paint sounds like the way to go.

Long term, you might talk to the local folks that do the leather installs for the Jeep dealer. They normally just toss the cloth covers. Not a lot of people get leather in JKs, but if you are patient...
Old 12-02-2009, 04:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, if you hop in your Jeep with bedlined seats and go wheel'n, when you're done you'll come away with ass-less chapps.

Quick Reply: Bedline my seats?