Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bedline Black Grill??

Old 08-10-2011, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiBus

Since it's Plasti-Dip (plastic coating) it really doesn't chip. It's pretty pliable, as opposed to a hard-type coating. So far I haven't noticed any chipping at all, but I've only had it on for about 3 weeks. Don't think I've had any rocks/pebbles hit it, but I've definitely splattered a shit ton of bugs! And it's held up through that so far.
Ok thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:48 AM
JK Newbie

I'm thinking of doing this to mine. I have the chrome grill at the moment.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by briaros6
I bedlined my hinges first then decided to go ahead and do the front. Not as noticeable except when I go wash the Jeep as it cleans off a little easier.

What did you use to bedline the hinges? Looks really good!
Old 08-10-2011, 09:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JHut
I'm thinking of doing this to mine. I have the chrome grill at the moment.
i sent you a pm... are you interested in trading your chrome one for either a stock black grill or a bedlined grill? i have an extra grill that i have been meaning to get around to bed-lining. i know that most people around jk-forum are anti chrome... but i kind of like the look of a chrome front grill.

Quick Reply: Bedline Black Grill??