Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

bed lined rocker panels and new bumper !

Old 04-23-2010, 02:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope these are ok. Its starting to rain here...

Old 04-23-2010, 02:45 PM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I really like the look of the bedlined rocker panels...saw it on one of the guys down here in SD jeep and loved the look. Nice job!
Old 04-23-2010, 03:01 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up Yeah..

Dude, seriously, you have a BAMF'ing ride.

Have you thought about doing it to the fenders as well? I think it would look great, and I could see it on yours before I do it to my Surf Blue....
Old 04-25-2010, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally got to do this. I used duplicolor in a spray can, 4 coats for now. I've heard mixed reviews on this stuff but what the hell, I'll see how it holds up. Hopefully I did enough prep work on her. Anyway, I did the rockers and also went up the side panels a bit, just cause I like the look. I can see how you can get carried away with this stuff and put on everything, it just looks so good and it's fun to do. Here ya go!

Last edited by Flagjeep; 04-25-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flagjeep
Nice! I got a couple cans waiting and can't wait to do this. I too am going to go higher and also do the door sills. If it would just warm up here. It's actually snowing here as I write this. Northern Az weather is so
Nice look on the rocker panels - can't cry about the weather in Flag today huh - lucky guy I wish I lived in Flag.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GeoFishnJK
Nice look on the rocker panels - can't cry about the weather in Flag today huh - lucky guy I wish I lived in Flag.
Thanks, yeah it's beautiful up here today! My kids have been attacking the last pile of snow in our front yard with shovels to spread it around so it'll melt!

Last edited by Flagjeep; 04-25-2010 at 01:46 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flagjeep
I finally got to do this. I used duplicolor in a spray can, 4 coats for now. I've heard mixed reviews on this stuff but what the hell, I'll see how it holds up. Hopefully I did enough prep work on her. Anyway, I did the rockers and also went up the side panels a bit, just cause I like the look. I can see how you can get carried away with this stuff and put on everything, it just looks so good and it's fun to do. Here ya go!

i'm REALLY diggin the look of that......i wonder how durable that stuff will be......i might save myself a couple hundred bucks and do it myself. looks simple enough even for ME to do.........
Old 04-25-2010, 02:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Nicely done, Don't yet have the ball's to spray liner on my paint. But I love it!
Old 04-30-2010, 05:43 AM
JK Newbie

Flagjeep how much sanding did you do for your prep work? Like the look but wonder how to do the same layout on a four door.

Quick Reply: bed lined rocker panels and new bumper !