Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Beautiful day in TX, doors off, top down

Old 04-12-2008 | 02:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Beautiful day in TX, doors off, top down

Did some more little things to the jk today. Took the decals off finally, locking gas door too. Perfect weather for top down and doors off. Going to the lake.

Old 04-12-2008 | 03:40 PM
JK Super Freak

thursday and friday were beautiful here in maryland as well. in the 80's and crystal clear skys. i managed to get the doors and top off of mine as well. but we got one of them freak "outta no where" thunder storms that dumped like 2-3" of rain in an hour and my jeep was soaked. its still drying out. i'd leave the doors off, but its gonna drop back into the 50-60s next week. you texan's are lucky... no wierd heat waves.
Old 04-12-2008 | 03:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by atomicmecha
thursday and friday were beautiful here in maryland as well. in the 80's and crystal clear skys. i managed to get the doors and top off of mine as well. but we got one of them freak "outta no where" thunder storms that dumped like 2-3" of rain in an hour and my jeep was soaked. its still drying out. i'd leave the doors off, but its gonna drop back into the 50-60s next week. you texan's are lucky... no wierd heat waves.
You should move to TX if you think so. TX has some of the most extreme weather of any place I have every lived. You can get hail the size of a Prius and rain messured in feet in the same day.
Old 04-13-2008 | 12:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

If you dont like the weather in texas... wait a day and it will be completely different
Old 04-13-2008 | 02:06 AM
JK Jedi

Sharp Jeep! Can't wait for the weather to fully warm here.
Old 04-13-2008 | 09:37 AM
JK Freak

lately it seems like i'm putting my top up and down like every few days. this crazy texas weather. can't wait to get the doors off soon.
Old 04-13-2008 | 10:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nice looking Red Rock JK. I love those wheels with the color.
Old 04-14-2008 | 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am sooo jealous! It is not "top down" weather here yet. Up in the cold North.
Old 04-14-2008 | 06:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah but look at how beautiful it is there! I would give anything for one mountain....just one mountain...
Old 04-14-2008 | 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default mountains

Originally Posted by judesign
Yeah but look at how beautiful it is there! I would give anything for one mountain....just one mountain...
Man do I agree with that....fortunately it will be in the 70's here tomorrow so its top down weather for me, then its rain until the weekend:(

Quick Reply: Beautiful day in TX, doors off, top down