Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Baja low backs anyone?

Old 05-23-2009, 12:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baja low backs anyone?

Have any of you seen (or personally own) the Corbeau Baja Low back seats? I like the look just wondering if anyone has "comfort tested" them. Curious as to how they would look in the new JKs as well. I've seen plenty in the old CJs.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Baja SS in my TJ. They are comfortable but are a pain to get in and out of. The biggest problem is the Jeep is lifted 6" and these seats are high on the sides making you have to climb up and jump over the lip. When I bought my seats for the JK, I wanted something that the back tilted. I love my Corbeau even though they have a bolster on the side that I have to jump over. Good luck on your purchase.

Quick Reply: Baja low backs anyone?