Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Baddest Rig on the Forum

Old 08-26-2012, 08:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GCM 2
Still one of my favorite Rigs! I'm pretty sure if you do plasti-dip the rims, you need to do the rock sliders too. I knew you were a poser!

Can't believe you are not bringing that beast on the JKX! You did enter at least, didn't you??
Posers Rule! I'm proud to finally come out of the closet . JKX is a bucket-list item, if Mel will have me! Could not even enter this year because the Jeep is not done yet. We still need to finish the cage and armor, dial in the suspension (we still have not had it at full flex yet, as we need to trim some more sheet metal), fix the fuel system, and then cosmetic and body work to pretty up all the hacking we've done on the body. Have fun at JKX and send us a bunch of pics to drool over.

By the way, nice upgrades on your Jeep. You are going to love those fenders. My son has the same ones, and he has literally laid his Jeep on the side and the fenders held up and with no body damage.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:28 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Livenudes
Mobys 40x15.50x20 nitto mud grapplers kinda win hands down
GCM 2 just got the same tires. Hey Greg, how about a pic or two?
Old 08-26-2012, 08:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by CALIJK
By the way, nice upgrades on your Jeep. You are going to love those fenders. My son has the same ones, and he has literally laid his Jeep on the side and the fenders held up and with no body damage.
Thanks! I needed those fenders on Highway To Hell in Florence Junction, AZ. They would have prevented the damage in the photo

Originally Posted by CALIJK

GCM 2 just got the same tires. Hey Greg, how about a pic or two?
Here you go.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DKehler
This went from a baddest rig on the forum thread, to a hey mines pretty cool too thread. But I love all jeeps, just sayin.
Everyone's Jeep could be the baddest rig in the forum. It all depends on the reader's point of view. That's why this thread is really good. Sure, there are some real badass rides on this thread. No doubt about it. But this thread is allowing all of us to be proud of our creations. Like you, I love seeing them all.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:30 PM
JK Freak

You guys are killing me! I am sitting here in a puddle of drool after seeing all these nice rigs. I am gonna be broke forever, thanks!
Old 08-27-2012, 12:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
Attachment 323496

Can I submit mine under the "Mallcrawler" category?
you can submit anything you want...as long as it continues to have that young lady in em!
Old 08-27-2012, 12:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 4wpjeep
Well i think i have the best jeep on the forum lol jk
you may have won...but you also may have won yourself a trip to the clinic for antibiotics and acyclovir
Old 08-27-2012, 12:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure that it is that bad, but here is my baby... Got poison spyder crusher flares in the works, getting the flat tops color matched and bedlining the tubes and bottoms...

One posing on our resident poser stump and the other cleaned up after 4 wheelin trips...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120827_034458.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	358663   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120827_034519.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	358664  
Old 08-27-2012, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jdowse
The nice Jeeps in the parking lot pictures are cool and all but this is supposed to be the "Bad Ass" thread not a beauty pageant. I think the pictures should have to include the rig in action! Just sayin
That gecko is going on the JK experience. Will that be good enough for you?
Old 08-27-2012, 01:59 PM
JK Junkie

A lot of great Jeeps on here for sure, but for my money, the baddest JK I've ever seen is Orange Crush. Not many out there have a total of 12+ inches of lift and a 7 liter Hemi in it.

Quick Reply: Baddest Rig on the Forum