Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

b-day presents

Old 05-31-2010, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default b-day presents

Got a couple presents for my b-day. I also ordered a steering stabilizer and bracket from woods. Ordered some dom to make a tie rod. Here is the present that I got and that are on.

I know my jeep is dirty. I just got back from superlift and got these and put them on before I cleaned it up. I like the handles and the only compliant I have is the auto shifter knob button had a good bit of play in it. It is an easy fix im sure I just have not had the time to do it. Other than that, things look good without a bling factor and the install was stupid simple. Hardest part was getting the stock tc knob off.

Last edited by redx08; 05-31-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Quick Reply: b-day presents