Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

AtoZ Rocker guards Installed!

Old 01-24-2010, 05:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AtoZ Rocker guards Installed!

Finnally Have these bad boys on. Directions for these were ok but could have used some more steps.It is really easy and I found out after installing the first one to break off the two front welded on nuts that hold the front fender on. This gives you a hole instead of drilling a new one. The use of the floor jack is essential and a second hand doesnt hurt either...thanks honey(wifey) Finnished product this is a body and pinch seem mounted setup...but I jumped on it all 210lbs of me and it is totally solid. Hope this helps anyone interested in these. Took all of 2 hours to install.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:37 PM
JK Freak

Looks good from what I can tell (pics are a bit small)... If you get a chance to smash it on a few rocks let us know how it holds up. A lot of people are skeptical about pinch seem mounted rockers.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:47 PM
JK Super Freak

I have to thank Toad (one of the modrators on here). Hers look like they are holding up quite well. I beleive the stock Rubi ones mount in similar fashion(body mounted that is). I could be wrong. I am planning on a trip here real soon and hopefull I can get some pics posted up in action. Thanks for the compliments.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by e-jeep
Looks good ...bigger pics please.
Seconded...... I'd really like to see what we are dealing with here.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:50 PM
JK Freak

I have the A to Z Fab rock rails and they are tough! I have landed hard going over some rocks and have no problems.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:21 PM
JK Super Freak

I will try to post up some bigger pics...those were taken with a cell phone sorry to dissapoint.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also have the AtoZ rock rails and I really like them. I have dragged them across a few rocks and they seem to be pretty tough. It wasn't mentioned above, but they are mounted to both the pinch seam and the body mounts.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice design .. i like them
Old 01-26-2010, 06:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I too would like bigger pictures.

Quick Reply: AtoZ Rocker guards Installed!