Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Atlas 4-speed

Old 08-05-2009, 10:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlas 4-speed

I want to buy a Atlas 4-speed , but where can I find a really good deal ??
Old 08-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

We here at SLC can get you one. Let me know what setup you want and we cna get you a quote

Gerry
Old 08-05-2009, 07:32 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks guys , I will send u a PM Gery.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

David at Northridge 4x4 can get ya one too.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:17 AM
JK Junkie

No offense to Screamin (love you guys) or Northridge, but you may consider going straight to the source on this one. There are all kinds of details (flange, shift options, ratios, etc) that they will walk through with you. This is one of the more major mods you will do with your JK. Spend the time asking questions and finding out all you can before you dig into it. Then when you do, get the Superchips Flashpaq. The Crawler tuning is unbelievable with it!
Old 08-12-2009, 11:15 AM
JK Newbie

Ok Thanks. I saw you choose for the 5.4 reduction why you did that, an not for the 3.8 with the 10,3 ?
When you replace your driveshafts did you also buy the flanges by Tom Woods ??

Thanks Marc.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

No offense to Screamin (love you guys) or Northridge, but you may consider going straight to the source on this one. There are all kinds of details (flange, shift options, ratios, etc) that they will walk through with you. This is one of the more major mods you will do with your JK. Spend the time asking questions and finding out all you can before you dig into it. Then when you do, get the Superchips Flashpaq. The Crawler tuning is unbelievable with it!
We do that as well in fact we sell quite a few atlas Tcase's and have installed a bunch of them so we can help you out with any questions you may have.

David
Old 08-12-2009, 07:14 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Marc
Ok Thanks. I saw you choose for the 5.4 reduction why you did that, an not for the 3.8 with the 10,3 ?
When you replace your driveshafts did you also buy the flanges by Tom Woods ??

Thanks Marc.
I can't think of a time when the 10 would ever come in useful or overcome any obstacle the 5.4 couldn't. The 2.77 and 5.4 give you the best of the high and low ranges. The 2.77 is good for 80% of the trails and the 5.4 purely kicks ass especially with the Flashpaq Crawler tuning on. You walk faster than the 5.4 in first. If you hit the brakes while in the low, the brakes do all they can to hold. When I'm in a tight place like the hairpins on Black Bear, I have to throw it into neutral to keep it from ooching forward. I don't think our brakes would hold the 10.

The flanges and such are part of the things you need to think about before ordering as Atlas installs them for you. I went with the forward high, rear low shift pattern so as to keep the levers away from my center console while wheeling. That makes it easier to reach my locker switches and such I've installed there. That's just some of the stuff you want to consider.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default what?

what exactly is an atlas 4 speed? how does it benifiet, how does it work with the jeep the way it is?
any info appreciated thanks
Old 09-01-2009, 04:42 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by marcoseddi
what exactly is an atlas 4 speed? how does it benifiet, how does it work with the jeep the way it is?
any info appreciated thanks
an atlas 4spd is a t-case for the jk. it replaces the stock one and has a dual shift pattern for low ratios and if equiped front digs. it is more for the hardcore crowd but the benifits and crawl ratios are endless. u can pretty much customize it to your liking as well. if i had the money (lik everyone on this forum most likly) i would have one already

Quick Reply: Atlas 4-speed