Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Arctic Spyder: Arctic Edition JKU built by Poison Spyder

Old 09-01-2012, 09:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HOGS
Did someone say homebrew?
YUP..and I dont mind if I do!!
DTS, I visited the website after my post and saw PS was in fact located in Banning....still not that far. I thought I was going to get stuck with 4Wheel Parts (local)..glad I have the option to take my business else where..locally. I like the looks of the PS components and pricing is definately more reasonable.

Last edited by 951JEEP; 09-01-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:04 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by HOGS
Did someone say homebrew?
Yes I currently have a peach ale, a Pliny the Elder clone, and a Shark Bite Red clone on tap!

Originally Posted by 951JEEP
YUP..and I dont mind if I do!!
DTS, I visited the website after my post and saw PS was in fact located in Banning....still not that far. I thought I was going to get stuck with 4Wheel Parts (local)..glad I have the option to take my business else where..locally. I like the looks of the PS components and pricing is definately more reasonable.
951JEEP you're welcome to pick your items up at our shop to save shipping. Just let us know ahead of time. We're not set up as a retail location so we don't have a showroom or anything like that, but we could give you a nickel tour if you're interested.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:49 AM
JK Newbie

Very Nice build. Question: What rims are those? Im really digging them.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:49 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DTS
Yes I currently have a peach ale, a Pliny the Elder clone, and a Shark Bite Red clone on tap!

951JEEP you're welcome to pick your items up at our shop to save shipping. Just let us know ahead of time. We're not set up as a retail location so we don't have a showroom or anything like that, but we could give you a nickel tour if you're interested.

I definately will arrange to pick them up @ the shop. Your too close to ship...and UPS doesnt drive fast enough Maybe I could take a tour when I order/pick up my parts? Can you recommend a powder coating shop in the area?
Old 09-04-2012, 09:53 AM
JK Freak

BTW. are the original tires 33s?? If so, could you find out if the owner is willing to sell the OEM rims/tires?
Old 09-04-2012, 10:03 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by JeepN_Mike
Very Nice build. Question: What rims are those? Im really digging them.
They're Raceline beadlocks.

I definately will arrange to pick them up @ the shop. Your too close to ship...and UPS doesnt drive fast enough Maybe I could take a tour when I order/pick up my parts? Can you recommend a powder coating shop in the area?
There's a coating shop here in the same industrial complex. They're called First Place Powder Coating if you'd like to look them up. We use them for convenience and they do a nice job. But honestly they're not the fastest, most responsive.

BTW. are the original tires 33s?? If so, could you find out if the owner is willing to sell the OEM rims/tires?
The stock tires and wheels are not for sale. I think he said he was giving them to his son or something.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:41 AM
DTS
Former Member

A few more photos...

Old 09-05-2012, 07:42 AM
DTS
Former Member

Old 09-05-2012, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

WOW! Well done guys Would you be updating this thread with a list of parts used on this JK?
Old 09-05-2012, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice. Very clean build.

Do I spy a new D30 Bombshell ???

Quick Reply: Arctic Spyder: Arctic Edition JKU built by Poison Spyder