Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ARB bumpers and T-max winch

Old 12-23-2008, 11:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARB bumpers and T-max winch

ARB bumpers and T-max winch
Click image for larger version

Name:	PC221034.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	16837

Click image for larger version

Name:	PC221033.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	16838
Old 12-23-2008, 11:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

looks good, not real informed on winches..is that the solenoid (sp?) on top of the winch? seems like it could get damaged easily on the trail or by critters on the highway. looks great though, always like the ARB bull bars
Old 12-23-2008, 04:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by BackinBlack07
looks good, not real informed on winches..is that the solenoid (sp?) on top of the winch? seems like it could get damaged easily on the trail or by critters on the highway. looks great though, always like the ARB bull bars
It should be fine where its at while out on the trail. As for critters on the highway I going to have to keep my eyes open Besides, the bracket that the bumper came with was meant to be installed there. The bracket is actually for Warn winches, but a little creativity it was made to fit my T-Max.

Quick Reply: ARB bumpers and T-max winch