Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ARB bumper and tow bar brackets

Old 10-19-2011, 05:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARB bumper and tow bar brackets

Once and a while I see people looking for info on tow bar brackets. Here is a picture of my 2012 JKU with a ARB front bumper and a tow bar system. So when you go around and people tell you there is no brackets available just be persistant.
For some reason I can't find my paperwork to give you the part # right now but I will add it later.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Did you have to relocate the pump to install the bumper? just got my 2012, and was wondering if I need a relocate kit..

My 07 also had the arb deluxe and the rv tow package... worked great.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:43 PM
JK Newbie

Default If only there were a base plate that would work with the ARB deluxe bumper

Nice pictures…on several forums, but you never say what the make of the base plate is or what modifications you made to make it work. So sad.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:55 PM
JK Newbie

Default DEMCO baseplate with ARB Deluxe bumper

I made it work. You can install a DEMCO baseplate under the ARB deluxe winch bumper. A small portion of the base plate end must be removed and a small portion of the thin metal inside the ARB bumper must be trimmed, but it will work. Longer bolts for the bumper are required.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

is that an arb part?

Quick Reply: ARB bumper and tow bar brackets