Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

anyone makiin a lite bar for the top??

Old 03-24-2010, 05:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is my KMA light bar. It is just raw metal in these pictures, but will be painted to match before the final install. KMA will build the bar any way that you want to fit any kind of light setup you want to use.

http://www.kmafabrication.com/

Last edited by Hot Duck; 03-24-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CACHE KRAWLER
I'm 99% sure that this KMA light folds down. If you look at the support bars that are at a 45 degree angle, they look to be QD's that can come off with a pull so that the laght bar can lay back. Just my $.02 though.
That part is the Baja Designs portion. They make an actuator so that you can move the bar to adjust it up or down while driving. I would think if you got a long enough one you could actually have it fold all the way down.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda
Apparently this is KMA's light bar. I think this is what you are looking for, i like this as well. I would also do something so it could fold down, if it doesnt already

That jeep is BAd AZZZZ Love the light bar i know that would be hanging off by a few bolts i usually go squeezing through branches and tree limbs. if it folded down or was quickly detachable that would be amazing. but that looks siick

Quick Reply: anyone makiin a lite bar for the top??