Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anyone know where I can get this grill?

Old 12-10-2010, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yeah...as for throwing my 2 pennies in!!!

...it's NOT A PIECE OF CRAP...the grill is both considered an eye-catching 'artsie' yet very functional piece of the JK...absolutely people out there will HATE THE DAMN THING...but, understandably, people have the right to voice 'whatever'...I personally love the damn thing and have talked to these guys at WILDBOAR quite extensively and they seem to be an absolute great bunch of people. One of the guys unfortunately said that people call them (or maybe this one dude fielded these particular calls) and give them shit about these designs...it's a proprietary deal...their own design(s)...and you have to allow it...if you don't like/love it, don't buy it...but as with anything...some people will love it! I support em'!!! ...and the stuff is quality made!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by asphalt assault
:rotfl mao2:

Honestly if i saw someone pull up with a jeep grill like that and they saw me and was trying to say hi or wave at me I would just pretend they were not there. I would not want to be associated with that or the look. yes I think it is that bad.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Damn!!! what a bunch of haters out there!!! I know that opinions are like a## holes, but why all the negative attitudes???
Customizing motorized vehicles has been going on since 1903!!!
I can't say that I personally like everything that I see done to all the cars,trucks,bikes,jeeps,etc.... but it's all about personal expression,,,,,
So I say,,, if you like it,,, do it.........
Old 12-10-2010, 01:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dex1
Damn!!! what a bunch of haters out there!!! I know that opinions are like a## holes, but why all the negative attitudes???
Customizing motorized vehicles has been going on since 1903!!!
I can't say that I personally like everything that I see done to all the cars,trucks,bikes,jeeps,etc.... but it's all about personal expression,,,,,
So I say,,, if you like it,,, do it.........
Agreed. And I actually like most of the Wild Boar stuff, including the grill. That said, when I showed it to my wife she rolled her eyes and said: "So you gonna put eye lashes on it too?!"
Old 12-10-2010, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rutdigger
Seriously? I thought it was kinda cool. If you have some fiberglass skills it wouldn't be to hard to make. I love that front bumper though. Anybody have more pics of this Jeep from different angles... I might just have to make that bumper.
x2, that is bad ass bumper. I would definitely ride that.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:07 PM
JK Freak

Love the hood
Old 05-05-2011, 06:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Man I love that Bumper!!
Old 05-06-2011, 03:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think the grill makes the Jeep look like it has a Uni-brow. Not my cup of tea but to each is own.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:21 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks like a Wild Boar grille. However, its not my cup of tea. I dig the hood though.

Quick Reply: Anyone know where I can get this grill?