Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anyone Installed a STAK 3 Speed T-Case in their JK?

Old 05-04-2010, 04:05 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Marine
I am interested in this as well!! I am torn between the STAK III speed and the ATLAS 4 sd.

I have now heard one a guy that has gone through two atlas 4sp t-cases and ATLAS told him that there is a possible design flaw in letting the bearings get enough oil or something and so he is now getting them to send him a 2sp.

He is running a hemi with 60's and 40" tires...
I don't see a hemi on your list of mods. If you're not considering a V8, keep the Atlas in mind. I have many miles on my four speed and no complaints whatsoever. If you are, it sounds like Atlas'll have it figured out by the summertime.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
Thanks for the input SLC! We are still tossed up between that Stak Mini 3 Speed Box and the Atlas 4 Speed for our new build.

Rock Krawler
Hey Jeremy, did you guys loose your Atlas 4sp? I heard it grenaded. If so, are you going to try a Stak? I was curious.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard that If you run a hemi you will blow the 4spd up...It will not handle the power