Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anyone have pictures of XRC Rear Fender/Corner Armor and any fornt flender flares?

Old 09-26-2010, 12:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have pictures of XRC Rear Fender/Corner Armor and any fornt flender flares?

I am think about getting XRC rear Fender Flares and want to see if anyone has picture of the rear view? I have looked online and have not found much. I have seen the 4WD video but no straight on review.

I am thinking about doing a combo of XRC in the rear and Xexnon in the front. Or if anyone has image of another brand that sells cool front flares.

Thanks,

Bob
Old 09-26-2010, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

This is as close as I can find...

smittybilt.com/docs/new_products/SB_XRC_ARMOR.pdf[/url]

I really like the look of this side armor. Minus the side ducts on the front, and would want flush mounted round lights on the back.

Only thing I would think that would look off with this rear armor with a different brand front would be the rivets on the back and the lack there of on the front.

Last edited by mkjeep; 09-26-2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: no clicky
Old 09-26-2010, 06:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love the way these look but they aren't wide enuf for me to legally run. :-(
Old 09-26-2010, 07:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Is there a way to attach a flare to these fenders?

Quick Reply: Anyone have pictures of XRC Rear Fender/Corner Armor and any fornt flender flares?