Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anyone have pics of wheels painted with Duplicolor Satin Black Wheel Coating?

Old 01-15-2011, 02:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have pics of wheels painted with Duplicolor Satin Black Wheel Coating?

Anyone have pics of wheels painted with Duplicolor Satin Black Wheel Coating?
Old 01-20-2011, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Bump!

Ok, how bout matte black?

One of my next warm weather mods I think will be painting my DC-2 wheels matte or flat black.

Last edited by jboth; 01-20-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

I painted mine with Restoleum Satin Black spray paint. I originially did them flat black, but the finish wasn't holding up and was difficult to clean. The finish on these has held up great in the 18 months since I painted them.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crazynova
I painted mine with Restoleum Satin Black spray paint. I originially did them flat black, but the finish wasn't holding up and was difficult to clean. The finish on these has held up great in the 18 months since I painted them.
Question, when balancing your painted rims , you tell the tech. To put the LEDs on the inside of the rims?and do you paint the face only or the entire rim?
Old 01-22-2011, 09:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crazynova

Looks great
Old 01-22-2011, 04:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nlam2001
Question, when balancing your painted rims , you tell the tech. To put the LEDs on the inside of the rims?and do you paint the face only or the entire rim?
I let them balance them they way they needed to, which involved changing weights on the outer rim. I just touched them up after they were rebalanced.

Quick Reply: Anyone have pics of wheels painted with Duplicolor Satin Black Wheel Coating?