Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anyone have pics of 2 door with 33s

Old 02-15-2007, 08:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have pics of 2 door with 33s

I am think about just getting a set off 33 with maybe a little lift and some different rims. Just wondering to see how it looks with maybe some different rims. I want to find a good set of rims and tires that look great.

Thanks
Old 02-15-2007, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok i am computer illiterate, so just click my link below to see 33s on a 2 door.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:14 PM
JK Newbie

I get paid to help the computer illiterate.

For future reference, its very easy to do. Go to your website, right click on the image and click "view image". Then copy the web address in the white bar at the top, come back to the forum, click the little "mountain and sun" logo above the box where you type when posting, and paste the web address into the box that pops up. Then hit ok, and your all set! Then, of course, proceed to do this with each image until you have the amount you wish to post.

-Brandon
Old 02-15-2007, 01:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Do you have a lift on that if so what is it?
Old 02-15-2007, 02:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you search my username I have pics around of mine with 33's.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:35 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by 04DrBlur
If you search my username I have pics around of mine with 33's.
i was bored
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/finally-got-my-tires-mounted-1533/
Old 02-16-2007, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the computer help. I should be fine in the future. Also, there is no lift and no rubbing what so ever. I did have to remove the silly air dam though. Also It hasn't been flexed til a wheel comes off the ground yet, so it just may rub the wheel wells at full flex. If it does I may just add a 3/4-1" spacer lift.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Brandon, but i have to ask one stupid question. I am running Windows XP with verizon DSL and I dont have a "view image" selection in my right click menu when i click the picture from my web site. Do I have to use the main web site link and paste all pics at once? I do have options on my right click though: Save, email, print, go to my pics, set background, copy add to favs, google seach, send to, page info and properties. Thanks
Old 02-16-2007, 11:36 AM
JK Newbie

Hmm... sounds like your using Internet Explorer. I didnt realize this was a firefox only feature. IE allows you to "show picture" but only in very secluded instances, I guess.

I would download firefox, personally: www.firefox.com

For more reasons than just this!

-Brandon
Old 02-16-2007, 01:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks, I will look into firefox, although ive never heard of it and yes i am currently using IE.

Quick Reply: Anyone have pics of 2 door with 33s